Web products: Recent-Observed Station Page
This page provides access to a number of products containing
the latest readings from the selected station and data set.
The products are grouped below by type. Note that all products
are not available for each station; availability depends
upon the station's sensor and measurement types.
The latest 12-24 hours data in text format. Three table types
can be generated:
- Parameter - values from CDIP's
- 9-band energy - 9-band entries from the
- 9-band direction - 9-band entries from the
Daily and weekly plots
Plots generated on the fly from the latest 24 hours and/or 7 days
of data. All values are taken from the corresponding
- Waves, 1 day - last 24 hours of Hs, Tp, Dp, and Ta readings
- Waves, 1 week - last 7 days of Hs, Tp, Dp, and Ta readings
- Wind - last day and week plots of wind speed and direction
- Temperature - last day and week plots of air and sea temperatures
- Air Pressure - last day and week plots of wind speed and direction
Pre-generated plots of current-month data, which update every
2-3 hours. Note that these plots are all labeled with UTC times;
web users' timezones and units are ignored.
- Compendium - plots of Hs, Tp, and Dp vs. time.
- Mountain - 3-dimensional plot of time, frequency, and energy.
- Feather - Vector plot of time, frequency, direction and energy.
- Temperature - plot of sea temperature vs. time
- Wind/Pressure - plots of wind speed and air pressure vs. time
Latest Data Run
Plots and data files based on most recent half-hour of data.
- 9-band plot - bar graph of 9-band energy and direction
- Spectral plot - energy density and direction plotted vs.
- Directional spectrum - a plot of swell intensity as a function of
period and direction for Datawell directional buoys. Created from
a 2D MEM spectrum; please contact CDIP for more details.
- Time series plot - north/south, east/west, and vertical displacements
plotted vs. time for Datawell directional buoys
- Spectral file - CDIP's
- Time series file - CDIP's
- Wave histogram - bar graph of the the number of individual, upcross
waves measured over a 30-minute sampling period sorted into bins based
on wave height. In the header the number of waves measured, the height
of the largest wave, the period of the largest wave (Tmax), and the
average height of the highest 1/10th of waves (Htenth) are given.